Friday, November 6, 2015




I have added a Calendar page to the blog, hooray!  I'm really excited to have events start lining up and having my work seen outside my, well, anywhere.  I have a rich history of being a closet poetess, writer, and crafter.  My sophomore year  I finally got the courage to submit a poem to the school literary publication, anonymously, and actually attended the meeting and saw it get approved by the committee to publish.  In a twist of irony, they lost or damaged the disc the poetry was on and they didn't know who submitted it so it was lost in the annals of time.  Oh Ruby in the rocking chair, your legacy was never known.

Yes, I said disc.  Correct.  I am not a spring chicken.  Moving on.

**Disclaimer:  The ugly sweater contest itself will not feature any sweaters knit by me.  I don't do ugly.  They will, however, be truly atrocious I have no doubt.**

So, click on over to the calendar page and check out the events coming up and come check out what's going on!




No comments:

Post a Comment